- How much does the shipping cost?
We offer free shipping for orders over 200€ to all the European Union.
Rest of the World 40€ *
* Any import customs tax and duty (if any) will be payable by the customer on items shipped outside the EU
Where do you ship to?
Orange & Olive delivers throughout the world. All deliveries are dealt with by DHL.
Delivery lead-times and costs will vary depending on the area:
- Spain: 1 to 2 working days by DHL. Cost: 6.50€ flat rate
- European Union : 2 to 3 working days by DHL. Cost 15€ flat rate
- United States, Japan: 2 to 5 working days by DHL
- Other countries: please ask our customer service.
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, you will receive an e-mail with your DHL tracking number. You can track the status of your package on www.dhl.com. Otherwise, you can contact us by e-mail on email@example.com or by phone at +34649935579 Monday to Friday, between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm.
Your order will be sent wrapped in tissue paper, inside one of our exceptional boxes and finished with a hand tied raphia ribbon.
If you wish to send someone a gift, let us know on checkout and take advantage of our free wrapping and personalized handwritten note.
- Returns & Exchanges
- You can return or exchange all products ordered on orangeandolive.com within 15 days following the delivery date in their original packaging and with a copy of the invoice. Items must be returned with all tags and labels still attached. Sorry, we cannot accept items that have been worn or soiled or if the tags have been removed.
If you wish to return or exchange an item you simply need to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the product back to us. Once the goods have been received you will receive a confirmation email.
You will be reimbursed the purchase price less the original shipping cost. Return shipping costs must be paid by the customer.